Building and maintaining strong community relationships
Bowdens Silver engages with the local and wider community in the following ways:
- Face-to-face meetings with stakeholders including residents, community groups and relevant government agencies.
- Community Open Days to update the wider community on our ongoing developments and activities.
- Open and informative discussions at Community Consultative Committee meetings to ensure relevant information regarding project updates and stakeholder and community feedback is delivered and considered by all parties.
- Support for local industries and businesses, local community development programs and sponsorship initiatives.
- Active educational and academic programs and sponsorships at primary and secondary schools and also tertiary institutions.
- Newsletters will be available both online and by post.
- Most of our staff are local and all employment opportunities will be advertised locally.
Community Consultation Committee Members
Blake Hjorth, Tom Purcell, Joel Ray