Site Office Manager
- Administrative support for all onsite activities including document control management;
- Oversee site support budget, including cost management and purchasing and inventory controls;
- Co-ordination of onsite employee training schedules;
- Payroll support, including timesheets and reporting;
- Oversee management of site facilities and accommodations;
- Management of vehicle fleet including scheduling maintenance;
- Management of data for reporting across all areas of the business.
What we are looking for
- A proven background of administration in the mining sector.
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office and an understanding of accounting programs.
- Working knowledge of work safety procedures and regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Eye for detail and an ability to work with high level of consistency and accuracy.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Must have a current drivers licence and be confident with manual vehicles.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to communicate with a range of people.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits.
- Commitment to ongoing development.
- An opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team and play a key role in the future success of the company.
Short-listing for this role will commence immediately and we are looking for candidates who can start sooner rather than later.