Office Administrator/Accounts Manager
- Manage all aspects of office administration including document control, front desk responsibilities, data entry and general clerical duties;
- Oversee site support budget, including cost management, purchasing and inventory controls, and accounts reconciliation;
- Co-ordination of onsite employee training schedules, accreditations and licences;
- Payroll support, including timesheets and reporting;
- Oversee management of site facilities and accommodations;
- Management of data for reporting across all areas of the business.
What we are looking for
- A proven background of several years in administration/accounting in the mining sector;
- Strong capabilities with Microsoft Office and exposure to accounting programs;
- Working knowledge of work safety procedures and regulations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Eye for detail and ability to work with high level of consistency and accuracy;
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work well with others;
- Must have a current drivers licence and be confident with manual vehicles;
- Highly motivated individual with ability to communicate with a range of people.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits;
- Commitment to ongoing development; and
- An opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team and play a key role in the future success of the company.
Shortlisting for this position will begin immediately and we are looking for a candidate who can begin as soon as possible. This position is open to candidates living within the area and is not suitable for those looking for a FIFO/DIDO role as accommodation is not provided.