Public & Government Liaison and Compliance Officer
Bowdens Silver is looking for an experienced individual with demonstrated strategic management capabilities in State Significant mine developments in New South Wales. The position requires a range of competencies including high-level skills in mine approvals and development, environmental governance and Government and stakeholder relations.
The role involves
- Managing all aspects of Government and stakeholder engagement for the planning and implementation of a State Significant Mine development and
- Acting as the key manager and advisor for compliance across all aspects of the operation;
- Advising on and formulating company policy on project development and related matters; and
- Ensuring adherence to all health, safety and environmental regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in Government and stakeholder engagement within the minerals industry of New South Wales;
An ability to plan and forecast organisational requirements in response to development and production plans;
- Strong team-building and mentoring skills;
- An ability to be enterprising, innovative and flexible with their capabilities; and
- High-level project management skills.