PUBLIC & GOVERNMENT LIAISON AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
This position is for an experienced individual with demonstrated strategic management capabilities in State Significant mine developments in New South Wales. The position requires a range of competencies including high-level skills in mine approvals and development, environmental governance and Government and stakeholder relations.
- Managing all aspects of Government and stakeholder engagement for the planning and implementation of a State Significant Mine development and associated programs;
- Acting as the key manager and advisor for compliance across all aspects of the operation;
- Advising on and formulating company policy on project development and related matters; and
- Ensuring adherence to all health, safety and environmental regulations.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated skills and experience in Government and stakeholder engagement within the minerals industry of New South Wales;
- An ability to plan and forecast organisational requirements in response to development and production plans;
- Strong team-building and mentoring skills;
- An ability to be enterprising, innovative and flexible with their capabilities; and
- High-level project management skills.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits;
- Commitment to ongoing development; and
- An opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team and play a key role in the future success of the company.
Shortlisting for this position will begin immediately and we are looking for a candidate who can begin as soon as possible. This position is open to candidates living within the area or prepared to relocate. It is not suitable for those looking for a FIFO/DIDO role as accommodation is not provided.