We are seeking an experienced exploration geologist for the Bowdens Project and associated regional exploration targets.
Candidates will be required to have experience in the following:
- Managing the logistics of multiple programs, contractors and drill rigs;
- Generating drilling programs, both diamond and RC;
- Executing and planning geophysics, geochemical and geological mapping programs;
- Generating, ranking and testing exploration targets;
- Generating 2D and 3D GIS modelling and interpretation; and
- Core logging and interpreting drill results and development of geology/resource models.
What we are looking for
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Minimum 5 years industry experience (experience in epithermal related systems an advantage);
- Computer literacy and skill with modelling software and geology databases;
- An understanding of the integration of geophysics, geochemistry and structural geology with a view to whole system analysis; and
- The ability to work well within a team, participate in open-minded technical discussions and be able to communicate effectively with both peers and supervisors.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits;
- Commitment to ongoing development; and
- An opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team and play a key role in the future success of the company.
Shortlisting for this position will begin immediately and we are looking for a candidate who can begin as soon as possible. This position is open to candidates living within the area and is not suitable for those looking for a FIFO/DIDO role as accommodation is not provided.