We are looking for an experienced exploration geologist to contribute to the Company’s significant exploration programs across both the Bowdens Silver Project and regional exploration targets.
The position involves:
- Managing the logistics of multiple programs, contractors and drill rigs;
- Generating drilling programs, both diamond and RC;
- Executing and planning geophysics, geochemical and geological mapping programs;
- Generating, ranking and testing exploration targets;
- Generating 2D and 3D GIS modelling and interpretation; and
- Core logging and interpreting drill results and development of geology/resource models.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology from a recognised tertiary institution;
- Minimum 5 years post graduate industry experience (experience in epithermal related systems an advantage);
- Advanced computer literacy and skills with modelling software and geology databases;
- An understanding of the integration of geophysics, geochemistry and structural geology with a view to whole system analysis; and
- The ability to work well within a team, participate in open-minded technical discussions and be able to communicate effectively with both peers and supervisors.