Exploration Field Assistant
We are seeking fit, motivated and hard-working individuals to work as exploration field assistants at the Bowdens Silver Project. Ideally we are looking for individuals with field experience, but are also willing to consider individuals with the right attitude and capabilities.
Work performed will involve the following:
- Checking and packing of equipment and supplies for field surveys;
- Clearing, preparation & rehabilitation of drill sites;
- Collecting, recording and transporting samples of rocks, soil and silt;
- Data collection and note taking;
- Orientating and marking up core samples;
- Drill rig sampling and processing;
- Maintenance of collections and equipment
- Operation and maintenance of 4WD vehicles;
- Assist with all aspects of supporting personnel in the field; and
- Ensuring safety standards and guidelines are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate will
- Be physically fit, self-motivated and self-reliant;
- Have a strong work ethic;
- Be able to work well in a team environment;
- Have a high level of work presentation and organisation; and
- Possess a strong focus on health and safety.
- First Aid, Forklift and other tickets highly valued.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits;
- Commitment to ongoing development; and
- An opportunity to be part of a small dynamic team and play a key role in the future success of the company.
Shortlisting for this position will begin immediately and we are looking for a candidate who can begin as soon as possible. This position is open to candidates living within the area and is not suitable for those looking for a FIFO/DIDO role as accommodation is not provided.