Exploration Field Assistant
Reporting to the senior Field Supervisor, candidates should have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role.
The position involves:
- Core processing, orientation and core saw operation;
- Drill rig sampling and processing;
- GPS & XRF operation;
- Organising equipment and supplies for field surveys;
- Clearing, preparation and rehabilitation of drill sites;
- Collecting, recording and transporting samples;
- Operation and maintenance of 4WD vehicles; and
- Assisting with all aspects of supporting personnel in the field.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be physically fit, self-motivated and self-reliant;
- Have a strong work ethic;
- Be able to work well in a team environment;
- Have a high level of work presentation and organisation;
- Possess a strong focus on health and safety; and
- First Aid, Forklift and other tickets highly valued.
These roles are not fly in/fly out and successful candidates not already living in area would be required to relocate.
Please ensure you send a covering letter with your application.